W. Gregory Golson, Shareholder
W. Gregory Golson is an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell attorney specializing in commercial transactions, corporate law, commercial litigation, and commercial real estate transactions including the issuance of title insurance as an issuing agent of Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC and First American Title Insurance Company. Mr. Golson represents business entities in various commercial transactions including commercial leases, secured commercial loans, sales of commercial real property, sales of assets, sales of on-going businesses, and related commercial transactions. He also has extensive experience in business matters in federal and state courts throughout Florida. Mr. Golson also frequently represents business entities and insiders of business entities in out of court restructurings of secured and unsecured obligations. Mr. Golson has also represented assignees and secured creditors in assignments for the benefit of creditors in state courts throughout Florida.
Prior to joining Mechanik Nuccio as a shareholder, Mr. Golson was the sole shareholder of Golson Legal, P.A. Prior to forming Golson Legal, P.A. in 2007, Mr. Golson was a partner at Stichter, Riedel, Blain & Prosser, P.A. where he practiced for more than 15 years. Mr. Golson completed his undergraduate education in 1988 at the University of South Florida graduating magna cum laude with a degree in Accounting. Mr. Golson completed his graduate studies at the University of Florida. In 1991, Mr. Golson graduated from the University of Florida College of Law with honors. That same year, he graduated from the University of Florida Warrington College of Business Administration Fisher School of Accounting with a Master of Accounting degree.
- Corporate Transactions and Contracts
- Formation of Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Title Insurance
- Out of Court Corporate Work-Outs and Restructurings
- Creditor Representation in Bankruptcy Court
- Representation of Assignees and Creditors in Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors
- Representation of Borrowers in Secured Lending Transactions
- Commercial Litigation in State Court
- Representation of Creditors in Suits on Contracts and Guaranties